- All appointments are made by calling the Academic Support Center at (970) 491-3117.
- Academic Support Coordinators cannot provide overrides. To get an override please contact the instructor who teaches the course.
- From the RamWeb home page, select the “Menu” dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the Menu dropdown, select “Academic Planning and Progress”.
- On this new page, select “Degree Progress Audit (DARS)”.
- Select “Request Audit”
- Run either a Current Program Audit or a What-if Audit
- Please contact the department that has placed the hold or restriction to get it lifted.
- First, speak with your instructor and if the issue is not resolved, we can direct you to the appropriate avenues for addressing a complaint about a grade.
- In RamWeb, on the left hand side under “Registration” is a link “registration access date and time.”
- Whether you are still in high school, in/was in the military, or curious about special interest programs, we have a program for you! Get involved in a Visit Day program at http://admissions.colostate.edu/visitcampus/high-school-visits/
- Visit the Transferology website: In "Transferology you can add the coursework you've taken and find out how it might transfer to any of the participating schools in the Transferology network." http://www.transferology.com/welcome.htm
- Contact the CSU Transfer Evaluation Department: (970) 491-4860, http://registrar.colostate.edu/transfer-credit/transfer-coursework/
- Colorado Community/Junior College guidelines:http://registrar.colostate.edu/transfer-credit/agreements-guarantees/
- Contact the experts at the Career Center and meet with a Career Counselor: http://career.colostate.edu/.
- Contact Admissions: http://admissions.colostate.edu
- You will get that information and more at your first year orientation as well as Ram Welcome: http://orientationadvising.casa.colostate.edu/
- College of Liberal Arts majors and minors: http://www.libarts.colostate.edu/info/majors-minors
- Once admitted you will meet your advisor at orientation and/or Ram Welcome.
- Admitted student visit day: http://admissions.colostate.edu/visitcampus/admitted-student-visits/
- General Catalog: http://www.catalog.colostate.edu
- Campus Resources: http://advising.libarts.colostate.edu/general-info/campus-resources
- Tutoring Services: http://advising.libarts.colostate.edu/general-info/tutoring
- Housing: http://www.housing.colostate.edu/
- Student Financial Services: http://sfs.colostate.edu/
How do I make an appointment?
How do I get an override?
How do I run a Degree Audit Report (DARS)?
How do I get a hold lifted?
How do I get a grade changed?
Where can I find my registration access date/time?
I'm not admitted yet, what programs can I do?
How will my transfer credits be accepted at CSU?
What can I do with my degree?
Where am I in the admission process? I'm a returning student what do I do? What scholarships are offered? How do I arrange a tour of campus?
I am a freshman and want to know more about my major/department.
Who is my advisor?