- All appointments are made by calling the Academic Support Center at (970) 491-3117.
- Academic Support Coordinators cannot provide overrides. To get an override please contact the instructor who teaches the course.
- To Run a DARS first log into RAMWeb and click on “My Undergraduate Degree Plan (DARS)” located under Records on the right hand side. From there it will prompt you to run an audit.
- Please contact the department that has placed the hold or restriction to get it lifted.
- First, speak with your instructor and if the issue is not resolved, we can direct you to the appropriate avenues for addressing a complaint about a grade.
- In RamWeb, on the left hand side under “Registration” is a link “registration access date and time.”
- Whether you are still in high school, in/was in the military, or curious about special interest programs, we have a program for you! Get involved in a Visit Day program at http://admissions.colostate.edu/visitcampus/high-school-visits/
- Visit the Transferology website: In "Transferology you can add the coursework you've taken and find out how it might transfer to any of the participating schools in the Transferology network." http://www.transferology.com/welcome.htm
- Contact the CSU Transfer Evaluation Department: (970) 491-4860, http://registrar.colostate.edu/transfer-credit/transfer-coursework/
- Colorado Community/Junior College guidelines:http://registrar.colostate.edu/transfer-credit/agreements-guarantees/
- Contact the experts at the Career Center and meet with a Career Counselor: http://career.colostate.edu/.
- Contact Admissions: http://admissions.colostate.edu
- You will get that information and more at your first year orientation as well as Ram Welcome: http://orientationadvising.casa.colostate.edu/
- College of Liberal Arts majors and minors: http://www.libarts.colostate.edu/info/majors-minors
- Once admitted you will meet your advisor at orientation and/or Ram Welcome.
- Admitted student visit day: http://admissions.colostate.edu/visitcampus/admitted-student-visits/
- General Catalog: http://www.catalog.colostate.edu
- Campus Resources: http://advising.libarts.colostate.edu/general-info/campus-resources
- Tutoring Services: http://advising.libarts.colostate.edu/general-info/tutoring
- Housing: http://www.housing.colostate.edu/
- Student Financial Services: http://sfs.colostate.edu/
How do I make an appointment?
How do I get an override?
How do I run a Degree Audit Report (DARS)?
How do I get a hold lifted?
How do I get a grade changed?
Where can I find my registration access date/time?
I'm not admitted yet, what programs can I do?
How will my transfer credits be accepted at CSU?
What can I do with my degree?
Where am I in the admission process? I'm a returning student what do I do? What scholarships are offered? How do I arrange a tour of campus?
I am a freshman and want to know more about my major/department.
Who is my advisor?